The eRulemaking Program Management Office releases a new design for Regulations.gov. It’s the first in a series of website developments for 2012.
The new Regulations.gov features connections to social media. Other features include the following:
• Navigation – improved navigation with a simplified homepage.
• Learning – new homepage tabs allow users to browse featured regulations by category and learn about the regulatory process.
• Search – new sorting and filtering functions help change and refine search results.
• Data Standardization — consistent use of the Regulation Identifier Number (RIN) and standardized regulatory data and descriptions across Federal agencies.
• Open Data – New application programming interfaces (APIs) that allow the app community to link directly to regulatory documents.
Discussion – Feel free to share your comments or questions with us. Feel free to start a discussion too! Alex, our communications lead is your point of contact.